Thursday, August 9, 2012

It's time for lunch!

(Note: If you don't follow us on Facebook®, you won't know what this is all about, but we hope you'll enjoy reading our lovely Sarah's post. You can also read more about this little exercise we had!)


Drum roll, please...... 




A big thank you to Darlene Perry Mortine for your caption "I don't carrot they say... I love you anyway!" was the perfect combination of witty, heartwarming and creative (just like me- ha!) 

A huge THANK YOU to everyone who submitted captions. There were so many great ones... I even recruited my husband and 5 year old daughter to help me decide! This was so much fun- it brought me lots of smiles in the middle of one crazy week. More than anything, however, it showed what amazing and loyal fans Doodlekins has- and once again made me so proud to be part of such an amazing company! 

Darlene- Enjoy your lunch on Doodlekins, just contact them with your mailing address to receive your $5 McDonald's® or Subway® gift card. I highly recommend the Chocolate Chip Frappe... just sayin. :)


Live simply. Love generously.

Care deeply. Speak kindly. 


(Facebook®, McDonald's® and Subway® are in no way affiliated with Doodlekins™ or this little event.)

5 comments:

  1. What a great caption for this amazing picture! And actually, I loved reading all the entries, and was very impressed with the creativity that was flowing! (BTW I wonder if anyone ever ate that carrot...? Nah!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "BTW I wonder if anyone ever ate that carrot...? "

      No possible way anyone ate that carrot! :)

      Delete
    2. Too cute to eat I hope, but what would you do with it to preserve it? Or no, them. Technically that's too carrots!

      Delete
    3. too carrots = two carrots!

      Delete
  2. This is a really good caption! Congrats to Marlene. There were a lot of funny and thoughtful ones and I can understand why it was hard for Sarah to pick. I also liked some that said they were growing together and rooting for you. Enjoy your lunch!
    *Dale*

    ReplyDelete