Saturday, August 7, 2010

700 is my new lucky number!

Hi Gang, it's me, Pete! I'm amazed at how much you guys support us, and humbled. You blew my mind this week, even surpassing 700, to reaching almost 720! Way to go. You really earned your discount!

I've missed you all and have lots of things planned for you today, so if anyone's having a rainy Saturday and bored at home, fear not! I've got my party hat on and am ready to paarteeeee!

All of the giveaways today will be held on the blog because Facebook doesn't allow contests on their site anymore. (Some of you may remember I found that out in the middle of my last one!)  The 700 milestone was just a celebration/announcement for a sale, so that was fine, but anything else has to be held here. So, make yourself comfortable, look around, and let's begin!

First, let's start by giving away $5 gift certificates to be used on your next visit after today (or you'll bankrupt us!) on any order, to all countries we ship to. (Contests not available to  Doodlekins Diva distributors.)

The first THREE people to become verified email subscribers to our blog (upper right column) and leave a comment about what you'll do with the gift certificate WIN! Reeeaaady...set...GOOOO!

(CONTEST IS CLOSED, WE HAVE OUR 3 WINNERS! STAY TUNED FOR ANOTHER!)

11 comments:

  1. I changed the rules, no photo necessary for my remaining two entries - no way to add them to a comment here! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I were to win a gift certificate, I would probably use it towards a gift for someone who has just started their family and mentioned they liked my Doodlekins things. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, I subscribed to this blog with my email address and received confirmation, but it doesn't look like I am officially subscribed!? HELP! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure you are, Jen, let me take a look! If you replied to the confirmation email you should be A-OK! :-) You are in my book anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I checked, you're verified, and WINNER #2! Congratulations, Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK good! I actually re-registered with a different email account, just to be sure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. If I win I'll use it for a gift for my mom

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's it! We have our 3rd winner! Congratulations Sapphire Mommy!

    It's always good to be prepared when it comes to our contests, right Jen? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Winners MommieVentures, Jennifer A., and Sapphire Mommy, please email pete@doodlekins.com to receive your gift certificate codes on Monday! Congratulations again, and thank you for playing!

    ReplyDelete