Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Hello Doodlekins Fans!

Hello! First of all, thanks so much for checking out the Doodlekins blog! 
Doodlekins sure do rock, don't they? 

I'd like to take a quick moment to introduce myself. My name is Sarah, and I am a recent first-time customer of Doodlekins AND their newest blog contributor! I am so excited about this new little venture. I have some amazing blog entries coming up (stay tuned!) but wanted to tell you a little bit about myself first!


(Look! It's me!)

Let's see... 
* I'm a mom of three little girls under the age of five (and happily married to a man who has approximately 8 years to build a second bathroom in our house....) 

* I have been a classroom teacher for the past 10 years, but will be working part-time as an "interventionist" this coming school year. While I'll miss having a classroom to call 
"my own," I'm excited to have the opportunity to work with small groups of students. 

* I have an eclectic mix on my iPod- everything from Josh Groban to Eminem to Neil Diamond to the "Annie" soundtrack. I need inspiring music for when I start jogging.... someday. 

* I love ladybugs, Diet Coke, Target clearance, Ryan Gosling, and baking with my girls 
(not necessarily in that order!) 


*I'm completely freaked out by the Pillsbury crescent roll cans. I am a 30-something woman  who cannot peel the can apart until it "pops." I just beat the darn thing on the countertop until it pops open. 

* Four years ago, my parents built a new house. I was so devastated about them moving out of my childhood home, I talked my husband into buying it. I now live in the house I grew up in. And it's awesome. 

* If I weren't a teacher (and a mom), I'd open a bakery. Totally my dream job! 
(as long as there are no Pillsbury crescent rolls....) 

Guess that's all for now... As I contribute to the blog, you will get to know me and get even more little "glimpses" into my crazy life.... I'm excited to meet all of you, too! Feel free to say "hi" and don't hesitate to ask me questions, give me suggestions, tell me jokes, whatever! I'm new at this, too.... and I want to make sure what I'm sharing is what you want to read!


Live simply. Love generously.

Care deeply. Speak kindly. 


1 comment:

  1. Nice to meet you Sarah! I'm behind on my blog reading. I was on vacation in NC. I'm looking forward to learning how to make labels on the new site... so exciting!

    Betty
    Doodlekins fan since 2007

    ReplyDelete